Sunday, September 26, 2010

Final Shoot #1 - Photos!

I haven't really been keeping up to date with the goings on and I bet you're pretty interested as to how my progress has been going! Well, last Thursday I had my first shoot which was fanastic. It consisted of the crime scene and the dead victim sporting the 'Glasgow Smile'. Below are the unedited transparency scans.





It was really interesting to watch Yoshimi Kumai, our makeup artist, work. It has seriously given me some respect for that profession and an understanding for the time needed for a good result. I think the scar, bruising, blood etc took about 40mins.

Overall I am very happy with the shoot and am looking forward to editing some of the shots. Below is an example composite with some sample 'forensic notes'. They don't actually say anything of value but I wanted to check that the aesthetic would work.



My next shoot will take place this afternoon and will consist of photos of the suspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment