Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Monday's RB67 Scans

I spent today scanning in the shots I took on Monday using the Mamiya RB-6x7. Due to the fact that I haven't scanned in any film since first year, it took a bit of refamilarisation before I was able to really get any quality but the prints definitely look great. When scanned at 3200dpi the images are unbelievably large (100mb+) and are perfect in quality. From a medium shot you have to (at the very least) zoom into a person's ear before you hit full resolution!

Below are the three best examples from Monday's shoot. They are all monochrome unfortunately (I think now I would prefer to shoot full colour and slightly desaturate in post) but they are pretty good for my first time using a medium format camera in the field.




All these images were taken on B&W 125 ISO film. Next I want to test with full colour transparency flim. Hopefully these will turn out as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment